A holiday on your terms
Why not spend a nice holiday in a caravan, which you can get from
It's a great way to hike in the rolling hills of South Estonia. If you wish, you can
or stay at the Partsi and Lombi Holiday Cottages, which have their own pond,
nearby sports facilities and within walking distance of Pühajärv, Munamägi and
The caravan has everything you need for a comfortable holiday: from.
From a capsule coffee machine to everything you need for your holiday:
- There are two sleeping areas, one in the front.
- a soft and large bed measuring 200x173cm, in the back there is a partition and a bed.
- with a double bed and a double bed with a double bed and a double bed and a bed with two beds measuring 200x123cm,
- More space for smaller passengersThe bench seat can comfortably accommodate up to four people.
- 6 people comfortably on the loungeAwnings and skylights have
- 12V and 220V power supply Dometic refrigerator, gas-powered.
- and 220VElectric gas central heating stove TrumaticElectric central heating fanWarm water boiler Truma with gasGas stove with 3 burnersGas frying ovenStationary water tank 70l.
- Gas balloon with gas inductorCassette toilet, shower2 sinksBattery, rectifierLength: 6.53mWidth: 2.09mHeight: 2.45mWeight: 1210kgDriving licence:
- Category B, if the maximum permissible laden mass of the combination does not exceed 3500kgCar electric plug with 7 terminalsCurrent motor insurance and roadworthiness insurance.
- Green Card
The caravan is fitted with a stationary large water tank with a capacity of 100l - no inconvenience.
Additional facilities & possibilities
barbecue, barbecue with chairs; linen and towels.